Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Criteo is in search of an organized self-motivated Account Strategist to manage large customers in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. This role has the flexibility to be based in Beijing or Singapore.
You will be driving our key account strategy to grow our business and retain our key strategic clients and maximize customer satisfaction. You will also monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to drive strong business results, deliver outstanding customer experience and industry leading insights; lead and coordinate a virtual team with our supporting functions (Analytics, Technical Solutions, Creative Services); develop strong client relationships and deeply understand their business, anticipate future challenges and bring innovative solutions.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients, establishing yourself as a trusted consultant to all levels, including C-level
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with upselling Criteo’s new products
- Drive yearly Account plan and Joint business plan with advertisers, addressing risks and opportunities.
- Provide top level strategic account management to advertisers to ensure retention and client satisfaction
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo’s technology across channels and devices
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue and margin
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI’s to identify personalized solutions on a client level and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue…).
- Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly review meetings with Client team
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing Criteo’s service
- Encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Criteo’s products and services
- Drive and lead internal account management related initiatives with strong collaboration from cross-functional teams including technical solutions, analysts, creative and products
- Specialize in specific markets and/or vertical domains to be the subject matter expert for the Account Strategy team
Who You Are
- Citizen of People’s Republic of China (PRC) or Permanent Residence holder OR Singaporean national or Permanent Residence holder.
- 4+years of proven experience in both direct client and agency relationships in online performance media advertising especially in Mainland China, Hong Kong and/or Taiwan markets.
- Expertise in China export（中国品牌出海, Retail, Travel, Classified, Automotive or Consumer Brand verticals is preferred. Expertise in Health & Beauty and CPG are highly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and delivering revenue growth and customer retention.
- Growth Mindset. Be a team player, tenacious, flexible, and eager to develop and learn.
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered in the role and up-sell new products.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills. Must be proficient in formulas, vlookups and modeling.
- Experience in using Salesforce and JIRA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops would be an advantage.
- BA/BS university degree.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin required.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.