Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
· 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
· Competitive compensation. Be fancy
· Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
· Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
· Happy hour, snacks, game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
· Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
Ready to join us?
As an Account Strategist, you’ll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across Criteo’s products.
Every day, you will:
- Manage various type of clients:
- Provide strategic account management to medium sized advertisers and media agencies
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients at all levels from CMO to Traffic Manager
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo’s technology across channels and devices
- Pursue both individual and team goals
- Analyze complex performances to advise your partner:
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and identify growth opportunities
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI’s
- Use your market knowledge in order to support the client’s development on a long term basis
- Develop win/win strategies to grow your portfolio:
- Exploit the disruptive multiscreen solutions designed by our engineering teams
- Inspire the growth of your clients by promoting innovative cross channels perspectives
- Act as a consultant to create successful campaigns in line with clients strategic objectives
- Be inspired by ocean views and 360° panoramas from our offices in the Mapfre Tower
What do we NEED?
- Good knowledge and experience in display, performance marketing (re-targeting), and full-funnel account strategy initiatives
- Experience working with Spanish clients/agencies
- Experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment
- Self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for all clients
- Experience working with eCommerce Retail and Travel clients a plus
- A proven track record of analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Fluent in English and Spanish both spoken and written
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.