ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a fearlessly creative Account Supervisor to join our expanding consumer team. This role is responsible for acting as the day-to-day client contact, actively managing multiple projects and programs both strategically and from a budgetary standpoint. The Account Supervisors at Zeno play an active role in collaborating with the team and mentoring junior staff.
You will succeed at Zeno if you are highly creative, fearless, resourceful, tenacious, and bring expertise in traditional PR as well as a passion for emerging PR tactics. At Zeno, we believe in delivering value and results while building great relationships with clients and your team.
In This Role, You Will
- Serve as daily client contact, often onsite at their office, acting as agency representative and addressing client issues thoughtfully and effectively.
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals.
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content.
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations.
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans.
- Play a major role in creation of communications plans and goals; manage against them.
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence.
- Ability to travel.
- Build relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs.
- Supervise staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof or vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or an exception required under applicable law.
- At least 5 years of advertising and/or marketing agency experience.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Developing and executing communications plans that help achieve client goals is something that you find motivating.
- Energy is your middle name, you show initiative, and you operate effectively both independently and within a team.
- People comment on your leadership experience, and your ability to mentor and develop junior talent.
- Planning and executing events successfully is something that excites you.
- PR is your passion, and you have 5-6 years of experience in PR.
- You demonstrate the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs.
- You have a desire to commit to the continuous learning and improvement of your leadership skills, and you want to set and pursue stretch goals.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have proven success in building relationships with members of the media & industry influencers and in driving results for clients.
- You possess strong presentation skills and experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients and acting as day-to-day contact for clients.
- You possess the ability to manage account finances, including large projects within a budget.
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.