Silverfin is a start-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +600 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 11 countries with 160+ colleagues.
Have you been working in accounting for a few years, and are you up for a revolutionary career and take the opportunity to change the accounting industry? Have you recently qualified as an Accountant but looking for a different challenge? Take the leap, participate in the Silverfin journey and make a difference to the accounting industry worldwide.
- By helping us make our groundbreaking platform for Connected Accounting even better
- By helping us build and insert your financial knowledge into the product
- By keeping us closely connected to the real day-to-day challenges of accountancy firms. As everything is changing so quickly, we need you to keep your ears to the ground
- Apply your accountancy or/and technical knowledge to help improve our product
- Turn our clients' needs and requests into templates by developing liquid code
- Be the link between our accounting customers and our development team
- Keep market knowledge up-to-date
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You have education, experience or interest in accountancy
- You are actively interested in/passionate about development and are willing to learn Liquid code (you will be trained but have the eagerness to learn)
- Strong communicator with the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You are customer-minded
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam