CryptTV is looking for a talented Accountant to join the finance team. This position will be responsible for the management of CryptTV’s financial processes and assist the day-to-day operations and finances of the company.
· Provide day-to-day accounting support for management and present regular financial analysis of the company to C-level executive.
· Create a purchase order accounting system, audit all expense reports & invoices, and submit to COO for approval.
· Issue payments to vendors and producers.
· Manage the cash flow of billing and all collections and accounts receivable to make sure clients are billed and pay on time.
· Review and audit budgets submitted by producers as part of review and approvals process with content green light team.
· Ensure proper filing of all business related taxes, fees to local, state, and federal governments.
· Create monthly balance sheets and P&L’s.