Azimo Finance Team is excited to invite a junior member to join during busy spring - summer season. It’s a great opportunity to learn and work alongside established Finance professionals as well as other teams across the company, get exposure to audit and treasury processes, develop excellent communication skills and become part of the famous fin tech world.
The outline of the responsibilities includes:
- Enter and balance accounts payable on a daily basis
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Bank reconciliations
- Expenses processing
- Working with both Xero and Netsuite accounting software
- Shadowing existing members of the team as they perform their tasks
- Handling confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Must be well on the way to Undergraduate/Masters degree in either Finance or Accounting from an accredited university
- Great computer skills, ability to quickly pick up new technology use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Motivation to learn as much as possibl
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech Startups in Europe
- Weekly team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee!
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!