KnowBe4, Inc. is a high growth information security company. We are the world’s largest provider of new-school security awareness training and simulated phishing. KnowBe4 was created to help organizations manage the ongoing problem of social engineering. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4’s platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last three years. We also just had our 23rd record-setting quarter in a row!
The Accounting Manager is responsible for maintaining accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Analyze balances and prepare reconciliations
- Conduct research and prepare technical accounting memos
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies, working across the team to ensure accuracy and completeness of the resolution
- Prepare reconciliations complete with supporting documentation for amounts recorded in the financial statements
- Record journal entries
- Work in a team environment, assisting in the development of accountants across the team in their roles
- Recommend and implement process and efficiency improvements when needed
- Assist in the implementation of new systems, in particular data migration, process design, process validation, and testing
- Perform ad hoc projects as required
- CPA Required
- Bachelor’s Degree +5th year in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
- 4-6 years of public accounting experience
- NetSuite a plus but not required
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.