Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is seeking a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. As a part of this position, you will be required to work closely with internal and external customers to resolve any questions, concerns, or disputes to ensure payment within terms of vendor invoices as well as employee expense reimbursements. This role requires the willingness to work cross-functionally with all departments throughout the organization to drive overall process improvements that promote scalability. A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving environment and views customer success as the number one priority.
We are looking for applicants located in the Columbus/Cleveland/Cincinnati metropolitan areas.
What You'll Do
- Assist team to ensure all invoices and expense reports are entered and/or uploaded into the system timely
- Prepare and process vendor/employee reimbursement payments
- Responsible for researching and resolving invoice discrepancies while working and communicating with internal and external customers
- Process month-end accruals related to Accounts Payable
- Responsible for reconciling company credit cards and ensure proper accounting to the general ledger
- Contribute to the successful execution of month-end close reporting
- Prepare AP and accrual account reconciliations
- Provide excellent, timely customer service
- Work closely with key stakeholders to help improve overall processes, drive efficiency and ensure compliance with internal controls
- 4+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role including employee expense processing
- Basic understanding of AP aging and/or account reconciliation process
- Proficient in data entry with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced with MS Excel, Google docs, and ERP software
- Confident decision maker with the ability to identify issues and action resolution
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high degree of integrity and honesty
- Must have highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Physically located in the Columbus/Cleveland/Cincinnati metropolitan areas
Nice to Have
- Experience working with NetSuite, Coupa and SalesForce.com
- Software or SaaS Accounts Payable experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.