At Bridge, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Thousands of employees and employers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
We are hiring a world class Deal Desk Analyst to solve some of corporate's hardest problems. By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships —
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What you will be doing:
- Partnering closely with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Support to provide speedy, yet accurate response in validating in-progress deals.
- Overseeing outgoing deals to ensure they meet established criteria before they head out to the customer.
- Ensuring data integrity standards are maintained for opportunities in stages from ‘quote to close’.Auditing historical deal data and making necessary adjustments to Salesforce data.
- Working with business units and FP&A to ensure our quota and commissions data is both accurate and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Work with Finance and Accounting departments to ensure that data is consistent between Salesforce and our backend financial system
Experience you will need:
- B.S. degree preferred.3+ years of finance or sales operations experience.
- 1+ years of working in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong personal and interactive skills with all levels of management.
- Detail oriented with the ability to help drive automation and innovation.
- Sense of humor.
Get in on all the awesome with Bridge
- Competitive salary, and 401k E
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger. At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn’t catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.