We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our growing global AR team.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist reports to the Accounting Manager and will play a meaningful role on the team as a catalyst in the Order-to-Cash function. In this position, he or she will coordinate a portfolio of billed receivables in The Americas, and be responsible for collecting monies owed to the company within a timely manner, while hitting targets established by the Corporate Controller.
- A driven individual who has refined communications skills and outstanding eye for business
- Able to work independently (and remotely, until offices are reopened) and have the aim to follow up and follow through with growing volume
- A professional with previous customer-facing experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Willing to travel, as the position requires trips annually, to the U.S. and Dublin
Job Responsibilities Include
- Contact delinquent customers via telephone and email and maintain consistent follow up with these accounts
- Meet or exceed individual cash targets as assigned on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Acquire purchase orders from customers as necessary
- Respond to invoice disputes by reading and understanding legal agreements and order forms related to the sale
- Work with customers to secure PO funding for travel and expense invoices
- Pull receipts for travel and expense invoices
- Utilize salesforce.com to acquire backup for invoices
- Raise accounts to Sales Management and AR Manager as needed and recommend accounts for bad debt/revenue reserve
- Respond to general AR requests such as requests for invoice copies, W9, new customer vendor forms and other general customer inquiries
- Assist with documentation of policies and procedures related to assigned responsibilities
- Prepare credit memo request packets containing required backup and approvals for audit
- Analyze personal aging report and document daily collection activities into YayPay collections software
- Maintain AP contacts in Netsuite and YayPay
- Perform and complete ad hoc projects as needed
Software Experience: Netsuite, Salesforce.com, Excel. Collections software is a plus.
Education: BCOM or equivalent. Software Industry.
Life at MongoDB
Our India office Culture
- 200+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with balanced and sweet treats
- 20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*