Do you want to be part of a team that engages over 235 million customers across 12 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible.
Enter VEON, a revolutionary personal internet platform that integrates powerful data analytics and artificial intelligence to finally put the user in control. With zero-rating as a fundamental component of the service, VEON allows users to stay connected for free, no matter the status of their data plan — even when they are out of credit. VEON’s fresh take on messaging capabilities enables users and communities to connect by voice, text, picture and video through a stunning designed interface.
Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom GSSC Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced AccountsReceivable Team Lead
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance - we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture;
Role & responsibilities:
- Manage cash collection in line with finance policies;
- Achieve monthly cash collection targets;
- Manage cash applications effectively to ensure that all cash collected is correctly allocated in a timely fashion;
- Resolve or manage escalations (i.e. escalate while retaining ownership) of issues arising from accounts receivable operations;
- Work effectively with other team leaders within the wider order to cash process to facilitate seamless generation of customer revenues;
- Foster communication and work effectively across organisational boundaries (e.g. network operations, customer services, sales & marketing) to:;
- Facilitate a seamless and reliable customer service;
- Identify and resolve business issues quickly and sustainably;
- Identify, initiate and champion opportunities for business process improvements;
- Constantly review accounts receivable operations for opportunities to improve performance;
- Proactively suggest and champion performance improvement initiatives for accounts receivables;
- Manage Accounts Receivable Analysts;
- Conflict Resolution;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members where appropriate;
- Manage the accounts receivable performance review process;
- 5+ years experience working in accounts receivables;
- 2+ years proven track record of team leadership in an accounts receivables environment, specifically with cash collections and or cash allocations, ideally within captive or BPO operations;
- Experience of payment processing in a high volume environment;
- Experience of working with typical accounts receivable KPIs (e.g. DSO, working capital requirements, cash collection targets);
Skills & Abilities:
- Sound accounting knowledge;
- Understanding of the wider commercial business processes of which accounts receivable form part of;
- Detailed knowledge of the invoice to cash processes;
- Understanding of where revenue losses may occur within the invoice to cash processes;
- Solid understanding of financial statements and analysis associated with accounts receivables (e.g. aged debt reports);
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to organise own work to meet strict deadlines;
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced English and Armenian languages;
- Adaptable to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks;
- Ability to act with credibility and integrity;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!
More about us:
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.