We are actively recruiting for an ACO Coordinator to support our Arkansas market. This Coordinator will lead the embedded field team members in supporting our federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) and will work closely with Aledade’s Health Equity Leadership Team to help identify field-level operational solutions to health equity barriers. This coordinator must possess strong project management skills necessary to coordinate and support care delivery transformation within physician practices in the ACO. The ACO Coordinator, working with a small team of Practice Transformation Specialists, will deploy necessary education, services, and tools to achieve positive outcomes and practices' defined goals. The ACO Coordinator will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent initiatives, including facilitating communications between internal and practice-facing team members. The success of the ACO Coordinator will be measured by meeting the quality and cost goals of the ACO and maintenance of high levels of practice satisfaction.
The Coordinator is viewed as a leader with expert knowledge of initiative status across each practice and works internally with various Aledade teams to develop action plans around barriers and plan future work. Therefore, it is imperative that the successful candidate has experience in managing a dynamic group of individuals to get the job done. The Coordinator is the main point of contact by primary care providers and their staff and is ultimately responsible for field staff and practice staff education, technical assistance, goal setting, and applying rigorous project management discipline to ensure partner practices achieve their goals, leading to improved health outcomes for patients and savings to the healthcare system. Due to the need to continuously educate the partner practices on healthcare market trends, experience with healthcare data analysis is a plus.
This is a work from home (remote) position candidate must be based in the state of Arkansas and requires up to15% travel.
- Prepare and submit applications, participation agreements and other data as required for new MSSP contracts to CMS
- Execute on direction from the Executive Director and coordinate with the Practice Transformation Specialists, Medical Director, and internal team members as necessary to achieve practice transformation goals.
- Apply project management skills to execute, monitor, and control ACO activities planned or in progress to ensure optimal balance of schedules and resources to meet milestones.
- Prioritize multiple initiatives, mitigate risks, and analyze schedule variances to understand and resolve root causes.
- Create presentations for ACO Board of Directors and recording of Board minutes
- Implement practice savings goals and leverage the expertise of other Aledade team members.
- Guide Practice Transformation Specialists in individual initiative planning efforts, tailored for each practice.
- Deployment of Aledade’s products and services, workflow redesign, EHR optimization, quality measure reporting support.
- Creative problem solving for practice, ACO, Aledade.
- Cultivate in-depth relationships with practices and regional partners, including regular status calls and in-person meetings, to set strategic priorities, report results, monitor utilization and costs, and identify opportunities for growth and savings.
- Manage the onboarding process of new practices as they transition from the outreach team.
- Facilitate regular meetings with practices to educate practice staff, build ACO buy-in, identify and resolve barriers, monitor progress, and gather practice satisfaction, feedback, and lessons learned.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university in healthcare, health technology or information systems related program. Significant and relevant work experience in lieu of educational requirements may be accepted
- Best candidates have related experience in a client- or physician-facing, project lead in the healthcare industry. Relevant positions include - Office Administrator or Manager in Physician’s office or Hospital setting; Project Manager at Health Plan; Sales Management for pharmacy chains; management consulting. Also, Clinical background with patient care experience example - RN, LPN, Social Worker. Preference is given for a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships and communicating effectively with senior management.
- Relevant competencies include practice management, project management, account management, analytical problem solving, and strategic insight using healthcare analytical skills.
- Ability to perform project management and account management best practices including project planning, schedule management (activity and resource definition), scope management, quality management, communication management, risk management, and stakeholder management.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with value-based care concepts including the triple aim, risk stratification, and accountable care.
- Experience performing or overseeing practice transformation in an ambulatory care setting including workflow optimization, patient education, and influencing change.
- Experience using data to drive planning and evaluation of success.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and team-building skills while managing a dynamic internal team of people to achieve the goals set forth by the organization.
- Familiarity with process mapping and work-flow analysis tools.
- Experienced with clinical process or performance improvement, problem-solving skills, and demonstrated ability to uncover root causes.
- Excellent computer skills and willingness to learn additional software applications.
- Required to travel up to 15% of the time due to travel to our ACO practices in the region and to headquarters office with some expected overnight travel included, post pandemic.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.