Constant Contact is seeking a Channel Partner Acquisition Manager to be responsible for the recruitment of various types of high-performing partnerships to Constant Contact. This full-time role will be responsible for the acquisition of resellers/agencies, franchises, associations, and integration partners—to name a few.
This person will play an integral role in the growth of our partner channels by creating innovative ways to find partners who will help drive the continued growth for Constant Contact’s partner channel. This role will report directly to the Director of Channel Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on our partners, their motivations for partnering with us, and where to best find/engage them, both online and offline
- Work cross-functionally with the Director of Marketing Acquisition to test, launch, refine, and regularly audit inbound recruitment campaigns across all partner channels (e.g. social, paid search, events, sponsorships, ad placements, etc.)
- Collaborate with our business development representatives to acquire leads and nurture prospects via an account-based approach
- Work with engineering and development teams to optimize lead passing activities
- Track metrics and industry news/trends and report back on all recruitment initiatives to the broader team
- Make suggestions for what should change based on results and come up with new, innovative ways to find partners
- Continuously collaborate with our channel sales team to ensure that the quality of partner leads remains high
- Own all recruitment events (virtual, and eventually physical) from finding the opportunities, handling logistics, and reporting on results
- Manage the channel recruitment budget
- Partner with the broader creative services, website, content, and acquisition teams to drive campaigns forward
- Other channel marketing-related tasks as assigned
Who you are:
- 6+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or an associated field
- Experience in designing and deploying multi-channel recruitment efforts to drive productive channel partners
- A creative thinker with the ability to rely on quantitative data to drive strategic decision making
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A desire to help our partners—and small businesses everywhere succeed
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!