The Activities Leader will plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities relating to the residents’ campus environment.
- Develops and establishes the policies, procedures, and calendar for the residents.
- Plans and supervises the activities of the residents.
- Interviews and assesses the eligibility of program candidates through
- consultation with the coordinator of Health Services.
- Coordinates with other departments for the total care of the participants.
- Maintains accurate records and progress notes and evaluations for the program.
- Supervises the protection of the participants during activities in compliance with safety regulations and policies of the facility.
- Assists in planning and management of a budget for the program.
- Initiates planning for programs and outreach services in cooperation
- with the Administrator and other staff persons.
- Coordinates with Otterbein Transportation the recreational transportation needs of residents.
- Recruits and supervises volunteers and workers related to this program.
- Attends staff meetings and reports appropriate information.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Licensure/Certification: Certified as an Activities Director
Experience: Experience as an Activities Aide is preferred
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as an Activities Leader at Otterbein!