The Advertising Operations Manager will be overseeing the team responsible for implementing online advertising campaigns. This role will collaborate with the company’s Account Services, Revenue Operations, editorial, creative, and development teams. Working across multiple teams within the media business, daily responsibilities will include:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, mentor and grow the Vox Campaign Managers
- Working with Campaign Managers to oversee the advertising insertion orders on the backend.
- Help to continue to evolve the Ad Operations departments process to increase productivity and communication internally and externally
- Work with Campaign Managers to ensure that all booked revenue is recognized
- Collaborate with the product team, editorial team, and ad sales in successfully launching integrated sponsorships.
- Work with the sales team to monitor and optimize campaign delivery and performance
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record.
- Previous knowledge in client services, ad operations and serving solutions a plus, especially DFP.
- 2-3 years previous experience managing a trafficking team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive.
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail. Willingness and ability to learn and do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills. Strong excel skills is preferred.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.