Ad Solutions Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Ad Solutions Manager, this position will be accountable for all necessary project planning, scheduling, tracking, managing and communication required for the successful and timely completion of projects within the team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter; will bring energy and passion to everything they do, and won't be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
This job is based in our LA office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program. Not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks!
- Assist product manager in the product life cycle through product launch, maintenance, development and change of management
- Update and maintain the product materials and financial/data reports on weekly basis for internal training, product development, sales/client use, and/or executives
- Gather and organize information across the company related to the product life cycle which can include, but not limited to, current data/stats, creative learnings and feedback, sales and client feedback, and create materials to communicate learnings widely
- Coordinate department initiatives and work cross-functionally with other teams to keep the project on track, all deliverables on time and benchmarks hit
- Support product managers with competitive information of products with analysis and consistent flow of relevant information
- Fielding sales and company requests to product team, and organizing for product owners to address
- Learn to balance traditional project management with flexibility and adaptability to unique and complex business projects in order to achieve progress while maintaining the BuzzFeed culture
- Partner with senior level business leader to develop framework for tackling complex business problems, and work to achieve critical business goals
- Be ready to grow and learn in very fast paced environment!
- 2-3 years experience in business, media/publishing or marketing
- Project Management skills and experience and mentality in managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously; proven analytical and creative problem-solving thought-process with strong working knowledge of Excel and other Office products
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Solution-oriented approach and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and fluid environment, as well as situations of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with analytical mindset
- Innovative thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset/vision a must
- Passion for learning all facets of media and business
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.