DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
DraftKings is looking for a full-time Ad Traffic Associate to join the growing Advertising Operations team. You will work with Ad Inventory, Account Management, Sales, Analytics, Product and Development teams to ensure campaigns deliver flawlessly for our brand partners. You will thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and continuously improving environment. This is based in DraftKings Boston office.
What you’ll do
- Manage our direct ad campaigns using multiple ad serving platforms (display, mobile & video).
- Monitor placements and campaigns for performance and delivery, and develop strategies to improve ad product performance.
- Investigate and resolve delivery and performance issues.
- Maintain sales materials such as ad spec sheets, inventory spreadsheets, and the takeover calendar.
- Liaise with the sales team to pull inventory forecasts and approve their outgoing RFP’s.
- Identify and recommend solutions to help streamline pre and post-sales process for campaign execution.
- Pro-actively analyze campaign performance and recommend campaign optimizations.
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports for the sales team.
- Deliver all necessary information to accounting for billing and collection purposes.
- Deliver 'best in class' service and performance to our partners and for our users.
Who you are
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital ad trafficking
- Experience with web & mobile in-app campaign trafficking - rich media, custom ads, standard display, text and re-directs
- Good knowledge of and experience with ad-serving and technology solutions
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite or equivalent
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel as needed.