INGENIA | Talent Solutions is advising on the search and select an Administrative Assistant for a new, exciting venture in the travel industry, located in South Florida.
In search of a career full of adventures and possibilities? We are looking for an upbeat, full-time Administrative Assistant / Receptionist professional who thrives in a start-up environment, with the tools and skills to hit the ground running. You will be part of a growth project, joining a global group, leader in managing ferry and catamaran routes around the world. You will also have the chance to participate in the definition of a multicultural organization, as this is still a young company. We want you to bring and keep a positive, professional, and productive business relationships with your colleagues.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the company’s COO, you will also support other members of the management team in the following tasks:
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning meetings, conferences and teleconferences
- Makes travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Conserves executives time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Restocks office supplies Manages vendors
- Other office management/administrative duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills Required
· Team player, with Excellent interpersonal skills
· Organizational Skills - reporting, scheduling, travel logistics, time management
· Communication Skills - verbal, writing
· Bi-lingual English & Spanish
· Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
· Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, Internet research – you will be trained in our systems!
· Expected - Weekdays, 9am to 5pm
· Strong work ethic
· A competitive hourly wage of $16.00 per hour
· Attractive benefits package
This job has been filled or removed by Ingenia Talent Solutions.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Administrative Assisstant - Travel & Leisure | Miami job post.