Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of multi offices
- Plan and organize projects, review progress, direct changes in priorities as needed to assure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a positive, professional manner
- Manage and maintain electronic document storage in Box & GDrive
- Utilize MS Office programs to produce documents, presentations, and data sheets
- Manage office supplies inventory
- Manage the Master Service Agreement (MSA) process for new vendors
- Assist in the preparation and management of spend request
- Expedite and track material/equipment
- Assist with vendor, partner, customer contact management in Salesforce
- Provide Finance support with partners (approximately 110+) payment process, paying for approved spend request with Corporate AMEX, receipt tracking, lender billing process (data file of loan volume), mortgage revenue tracking
- Provide HR support to on-board new employees, tracking employee requests
- Provide IT support to assist with getting new hire equipment and supplies
- Provide Legal & Compliance support with shipping, document retention needs, scheduling appts
- Provide Marketing support for bonus referral payment process
- Execute company culture building events
- Book rooms, travel, meals, and conference facilities for various personnel and events
- Sort and distribute incoming post and mailing outgoing post (including packages)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience with similar responsibilities.
- Prior work experience in a start-up or fast-moving growth companies is a big plus
- Must be proficient with GSuite environment, Salesforce, Powerpoint
- Open to change and comfortable working in a fast-evolving environment
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company.
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.