Docler Media is a global technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge media platforms. Our mission is to create, inspire and share high-quality interactive experiences designed to impact the future of technology. Docler’s rapidly expanding portfolio currently attracts in excess of 50 million unique visitors per year. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a team focused on creating flawlessly designed products and experiences, let’s start a conversation!
You will partner with the CEO and his Executive Assistant by coordinating day-to-day needs and managing special projects that have a meaningful impact. You will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to streamline operations, liaise with all levels of management and staff and provide vital support. Exceptional organizational skills will be required to oversee an incredibly busy calendar and process internal documents and special projects. A confident self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills and a 'take charge' approach will thrive as part of this top-performing team. Work will be 75% office assistance and 25% personal assistance, with standard errand-running, appointment management and other duties as part of regular work associated with this job.
What you’ll do:
• Schedule and organize meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for Executive and his team.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties to take messages.
• Draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
• Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
• Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Type reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word relevant computer software.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies.
• Partner with the CEO and his Executive Assistant by coordinating day-to-day needs and managing special projects
liaise with all levels of management and staff and provide vital support
Skills & experience toolbox:
Bachelor's Degree preferred
3-5 years of administrative experience
Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
More about us!
Docler Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Docler Holdings, headquartered in Luxemburg. Each portfolio entity is committed to developing remarkable, globally-accessible technology products that delight and inspire consumers. Our portfolio employees enjoy a world class benefits and perks designed enhance the employee experience and commitment to excellence.
Current portfolio companies include:
TAG Channel - A domestic television network
SonicBox.com - Live-streaming music platform for bourgeoning artists
Oranum.com - Streaming spiritual community platform
Elvoline.com - Luxury travel destination site
Docler Media is an equal opportunity employer.