Why is this role important at Infobip?
The main purpose for this role is to provide administrative support to achieve efficient operation of the Infobip business in Poland and Germany. Your work plays a crucial role in ensuring continuous success of the company and the tasks will vary from general to very operational.
What will you do?
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with financial entries when required, for example, invoicing.
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Perform general office duties as needed i.e. organize and store paperwork, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
- Keep your team's business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
- Coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Co-ordinating and managing office events.
More about you:
- You speak fluently to clients and colleagues alike and have a great command of English, Polish and German.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts.
- You have a degree / diploma in Business, Marketing, Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Excellent computer skills (proficient on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and a dynamic personality.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well as a team member in a fast paced environment.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!