The main purpose for this role is to provide administrative support to achieve efficient operation of the Infobip business in Beijing.
Your work plays a crucial role in ensuring continuous success of the company and the tasks will vary from general to very operational.
You know you are doing a good job when:
• Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, deal with financial entries when required, for example, invoicing.
• Order and maintain stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space.
• Perform general office duties as needed i.e. organize and store paperwork, handle incoming calls, mails and other materials.
• Keep your team’s business operations and activities organized and moving forward.
• Deal with employee reimbursement documents.
More about you:
• Bachelor’s Degree. Fresh graduates without full-time working experience are welcomed to apply.
• Fluent English skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking).
• Advanced communication skills and patience.
• Finance background (majored or worked in Finance) is a plus.
• When apply, please submit English resume.
What's in it for me?
This job has been filled or removed by Infobip.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Administrative Assistant job post.✕