Gallery Media Group is a rapidly growing digital media company that includes women’s lifestyle brand, PureWow, which is dedicated to making a woman’s life more beautiful, manageable, and efficient; ONE37pm, a men’s lifestyle brand at the intersection of culture, style, music and sports, seen through the lens of entrepreneurship; and a collection of premium podcast shows that includes the GaryVee Audio Experience, Mom Brain, Royally Obsessed and The CMO Podcast with Jim Stengel.
Our mission is to “make positivity louder.”
We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant and Office Coordinator to work closely with our COO and others in New York City. If you’re a recent grad or experienced assistant looking for immersion into the digital publishing/media world, this role is for you.
- Proactively manage the the COO’s calendar and schedule meetings throughout the day, ensuring that they are where they need to be and prepared for the meeting in advance.
- Monitor a stream of emails for to-dos and relevant information.
- Assist Office Management with various tasks - supplies, vendors, group activities; all things to keep the general health and maintenance of the office’s day to day running smoothly.
- Greet visitors, specifically guests of the executive team and media talent, as needed
- Assist in setup of office cultural events as needed (vendor communication, break down, etc).
- Attend, take notes and participate in various departmental meetings/brainstorms/calls/etc. (sales, sales marketing, account management, etc).
- Proactively research and keep up on trends in the digital media space sharing relevant content with the team.
- You must truly thrive on multitasking. Someone’s arrived for a meeting, the phone is ringing, and the COO is asking you a question at once. In all of this, you are calm and capable.
- Already a master of the “technical” skills of being an assistant in an extremely fast-paced environment: replying to DM/IMs, handling deliveries, coordinating travel, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and experience utilizing the Google suite - Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Documents, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Highly capable of managing priorities and deadlines; can speak to past experience demonstrating these skills.
- Willingness to involve oneself in every aspect of being an executive assistant - from large and creative tasks, to the everyday needs that keep the train running on time
- High-level energy and enthusiasm.
- Attention to detail and demonstration of such vigilance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are not afraid to ask needed follow-up questions or clarify a situation to do the best job possible
- You are patient, a self-starter, and able to adapt in a rapidly shifting environment
- You are able to work with diverse personalities and experiences
- Basic understanding of sales is a plus
- Experience with Mac and apple products a plus
Location: New York
Benefits: Competitive salary (based on experience); benefits (medical and dental), 401k, unlimited vacation, and fun perks.