Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The administrative business partner team works with Stripe’s leaders to support their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, while also contributing to projects that help drive the company’s strategic priorities.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be a critical part of supporting our business function.
- Provide proactive calendar support for your leader(s) and, potentially, other members of their team
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization
- Support the operations and culture of various Stripe teams
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute
- You are excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed
- You have a knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- You are adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup
- Previous 4-6 years of administrative experience at a quickly-scaling or large company