What are we about
LendInvest (www.lendinvest.com) is the UK’s leading online platform for property finance and investing. Since launching in 2008, LendInvest has lent over £1.5 billion ($1.9 billion) to help buy, build or renovate over 5,000 homes across the UK.
LendInvest uses technology to provide borrowers with short-term bridging finance, development finance and Buy-To-Let; and investors that include retail investors (in our London Stock Exchange listed bond), investors on our Online Investment Platform and some of the world’s largest financial institutions, with stable income secured against property.
LendInvest is still majority owned by the founders and staff of the business, but has also raised equity from the same investors that founded Skype, and early investors in financial technology businesses like Klarna, Stripe and SoFi.
Recently, LendInvest has secured £150 million of initial funding from Nomura, Asia’s global investment bank, and Magnetar, the multi-strategy alternative investment manager. LendInvest will use the funding for residential development finance, to grow and consolidate its position as the lender of choice for property entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an individual with a strong interest in property who is keen on a career in the financial services industry, specifically in the development finance sector.
What you'll be doing
- Assist all our stakeholders with the application process and ensure responses are prompt and professional as well as providing updates throughout the process.
- Liaise with and instruct Valuers, Quantity Surveyors and Solicitors according to SLA. Ensure updates are received regularly and all professional work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate and document your understanding of each case by providing accurate information to assist the Underwriting Team with their assessments and approvals as each deal progresses.
- Proactively manage a pipeline of development finance deals and manage the expectations of our customers and the intermediaries that the business has a relationship with.
- Input loan details accurately in the requisite database systems and create payment schedules post completion.
- Retain all case files and related data in the system, fully up to date and 100% accurate.
- Assist with the continual development of the processing platform.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and efficiency.
- Assist with Facility amendments and extensions
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all stages of a development project.
What we'd need you to have
- Previous experience in administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, efficient and well organised
- A positive attitude with a hands on approach to work tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Able to adapt to system and process changes
What you’ll get in return
- Matched pension contributions
- Discretionary share-option scheme
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 days holiday
- Enhance maternity/paternity pay
- Subsidised gym membership via PerkBox
- Various other discounts/benefits via PerkBox
- Open bar from 5.30pm (4pm on Fridays)
- Cooked lunch on Friday's from a local restaurant
- A selection of breakfast cereals and fresh fruits and snacks are available each day
- A MacBook or similar and everything else you need to do your job