The Adoption Analyst will focus on supporting an emerging team obsessed with driving meaningful uptake of Aledade’s tech-enabled services. This includes collecting and analyzing quantitative data on ongoing tech adoption efforts, as well as organizing/collecting qualitative feedback from Aledade team members and end-users (i.e practice staff and providers). A successful analyst will work with team leadership to synthesize this quantitative and qualitative information and rapidly cycle back learnings that will inform tech adoption approaches across company segments. This team is moving quickly and developing a market-leading tech adoption infrastructure to match Aledade’s revolutionary approach to supporting and facilitating value-based care. Adoption at Aledade is incorporating the best principles of product management with gold standard implementation, and a healthy dose of analytics for good measure.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home until our office in Bethesda, MD opens around April 2021.
The Adoption Analyst will be a key member of the Adoption & Learning team and focus on a number of areas including:
- Performing market and practice level tech adoption diagnostics
- Partnering with leadership to create centralized model for supporting tech access across Aledade & maintain responsibility for centralized work
- Partnering with cross-functional team to conduct deep end-user research for different segments (user roles, markets, practice types, etc)
- Collecting and codifying quantitative and qualitative data points from user access/tech adoption work to identify common themes & work with leadership to determine impactful adoption interventions
- Supporting leadership in tech marketing & messaging Interfacing with a cross-functional group of Aledade team members (e.g. Tech, Product, BI, IA, EHR, Training, Implementation) developing new and enhancing existing products
- Maintaining project plan(s), excel dashboards, and data roll-ups
- Supporting creation of collateral and training materials
- Assisting on additional adoption projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have prior internship experience, a strong record of academic success and will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 1+ year of relevant work experience is required
- Interest & experience with tech adoption/utilization
- Passionate about tackling an innovative approach to transforming healthcare delivery
- Excited to join a fast-paced startup with significant opportunity for growth and make a positive contribution to the healthcare field
- Comfortable tackling ambiguous problems with a high level of autonomy
- Highly organized and proactive in raising questions around clarity, prioritization, blockers, and other points to drive assigned tasks forward
- A strong writer and able to verbally communicate effectively
- Strong excel and data visualization skills
- A collaborative team player with a roll-up your sleeves mentality
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to produce work that meets high standards
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.