- Location: Greater Nashville, TN
- Start Date: Immediately
Purpose of the Position
- Lead, organize and coordinate our digital advertising team to scale our digital marketing and ad spend across all channels including social, search, display, native, list drops, and more.
- Responsible for expanding profitable ad spend for all products and ad channels
- Coordinate with President and Director of Marketing on new growth strategies and priorities
- Grow the advertising team with high level, A-players
- Manage the production workflow to ensure all projects and goals are met on time
- Develop and maintain dashboards
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience as an Associate Ads Director or Advertising Director
- Experience managing $1,000,000/month+ in ad spend
- A deep understanding of direct response marketing in Display, Facebook, AdWords, Native, Video, Email and more.
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple timelines across a large team
- Experience in direct response TV and Radio is preferred, but not required
- What you can expect: 6 week onboarding bootcamp, formal review 90 days from start date, calendar year based quarterly reviews from then on.
- Platforms you'll be working with and trained in: (different for each job, fill these in with what you know and ask around our team)
- Team platforms: Asana, Google Apps, Slack, Droplr