Quantcast is hiring an Advanced TV Specialist to work with our commercial and product teams. This role will be responsible for building and operationalizing a repeatable and scalable set of omnichannel marketing solutions in support of client objectives.
The role will be a subject matter expert to prospect, optimize, and grow innovative CTV, audio, digital out-of-home marketing campaigns for agency and brand clients. In this leadership role, you will engage with customers to test new ideas, and provide feedback to our product and engineering teams to help guide roadmap and investments. The role is both strategic and tactical in nature, responsible for leading and evangelizing new approaches as well as overseeing revenue attainment and implementation. The work of this team will span all verticals and all major markets.
- Market Knowledge: As a subject matter expert for omnichannel, this position will draw upon a deep understanding of digital marketing channels such as display, audio, and CTV/OTT to create shared business goals between Quantcast, our agency and client direct partners. Develop and share global intelligence on omnichannel offerings in the North American, EMEA and APAC markets.
- Product & Competitive Strategy: Develop expertise on the Quantcast value proposition, our omnichannel products and solutions, and how best to accomplish product-market fit. Lead the relationship between Commercial and Product to provide market and customer feedback on features and enhancements. Provide intelligence on market norms and our competitive set. Partner with Product and PMM on discovery interviews and positioning.
- Revenue Attainment: Own account strategies that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast. Consult with clients on their business objectives and provide product solutions to meet those objectives. Own client communications with executive level contacts and buyers. Own quarterly OKRs that drive continued growth of the Commercial team and company.
- Commercial Support: Establish best practices for commercial teams as we develop and roll out new offerings to clients and partners, including GTM approach. Build and deliver compelling narrative in decks, trainings, demos, business reviews , and other thought leadership. Deeply understand customer personas and leverage these for optimal onboarding, monitoring and, tracking.
- Partnerships & Deal Oversight: Manage and grow relationships with premium publishers across the TV and audio ecosystems. Become an expert on the management and deployment of CTV, audio and other omnichannel deals via the Quantcast platform.
- B.A./B.S. in marketing, business or related field
- 10 years working in similar roles in advertising, media, or ad tech
- Strong commercial acumen with successful track record owning and driving revenue
- Familiarity with the CTV landscape (including ACR data, audience validation, audience measurement) and evolving CTV business models
- Familiarity with digital display, digital out-of-home and audio
- Comfortable with the programmatic industry, including attribution methods
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging strong relationships with partners and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending the best strategies
- A self-starter who takes initiative to push through ambiguity and deliver results
- An exceptional communicator and team player, able to connect the dots with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for translating Quantcast’s value proposition to appeal to different buyers and audiences
Nice to have
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, or other related technologyEstablished relationships with buyers and agency decision makers in TV, audio or display
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.