Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Data Analyst? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Data Analyst, Business Intelligence?
As an Advertising Data Analyst on our Business Intelligence Team in our New York Office, you will work closely with our Media Sales and Account Management teams to create data driven solutions, extract and visualize actionable insights from large volumes of data and analyze our clients' performance to ensure they are hitting/exceeding their KPIs. You’re a strong communicator, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can expertly manage multiple projects at a time.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / BI position in a data-rich environment
- Deep knowledge and proven work experience in the adtech, advertising, or media space
- Experience working with SQL (plus the aptitude and willingness to master it), & BI tools (Qlik Sense, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- BA/BS or higher. Major in industrial engineering, finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred
- Coding/Scripting experience (Python \ R) – a plus
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into insights
What will I be doing on a day to day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As an Advertising Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze business data and generate actionable recommendations (discover root causes for performance and data anomalies, cost-benefit analysis, impact analysis, etc)
- Devise new approaches of data analytics while dealing with issues never dealt with before
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, Bloomberg, NBC, and Wells Fargo, just to name a few
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.