AdColony is the world’s largest mobile advertising platform and we've been powering the global mobile app economy since 2008. We are on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We are passionate about helping brands connect with consumers at scale on the most important screen in their lives.
As our Advertising Operations Manager, you have the following tools at your immediate disposal:
· Proprietary ad-serving technology
· Q&A and Troubleshooting tools
· Creative Studio
· Data visualization tools
· An insatiable drive to always DELIVER WOW for our clients!
· The Ability to DREAM CRAZY, be at the forefront and go beyond what's currently possible!
· A ONE TEAM attitude, knowing that working as a team is the fastest way to success!
- Work closely with Client Services Managers to implement and deliver mobile video ad campaigns
- Schedule, upload, launch and manage mobile advertising campaigns for complete, on-time fulfillment and optimal performance
- Provide internal and external clients with detailed campaign analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations
- Develop reports and systems to manage and forecast advertising inventory
- Analyze campaign and publisher performance, identifying trends and areas of opportunity
- Provide continuous strategic and tactical input to the AdColony product development team
- Responsible for training new employees on ad server UI and Ad Ops processes
- Ensure campaigns deliver according to advertiser contracts
- You have at least one year of digital ad trafficking experience or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated meticulous and thorough attention to detail.
- Superior organizational, reporting, and communication skills.
- Strong analytic and mathematics skills.
- Team player, high-energy, driven, revenue-focused work style, and focus
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- The desire to work with developers to continually improve processes and systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, product launch environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited, four-year college or university or equivalent training.
- Experience working with mobile or web advertising platforms
- Experience trafficking mobile video ads
- Experience working with ad networks, brand and performance advertisers
- Familiarity with SQL, Mac, and/or relational databases