MediaMonks is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager Developer to build ace AEM platforms for one of our key clients. In this role, you’ll work together with our Solutions Architect to mastermind the next generation of AEM-based products.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this full-time position you’ll play a key role in the development of AEM platforms and solutions.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts.
- You’ll be challenged to develop thoughtful solutions for a myriad of business and software-related problems.
- You’ll assess feature and implementation requests and build these within new or existing AEM ecosystems.
- Some requests can be super-specific, requiring you to think of custom development plans to achieve the desired functionality or behaviour.
- Other times, clients may only know what they want, not what they need, in which case you’ll help to pinpoint both the problem and the solution.
- When developing solutions, you take everything into account, from performance quality to speed-to-market.
- You also consider the scalability and longevity of each solution in the name of a lasting and superior user experience.
- You’ll be part of a dedicated project team that focuses on one of our most important clients. You'll travel to San Francisco regularly to spend time in-house in their offices in order to ensure an amazing partnership. Globally, you'll work as part of our development department comprised of 100+ of the best front- and backend specialist in the world across languages and stacks.
- Alongside 500 coworkers from other disciplines, you’re part of an international production operation that develops everything you could possibly throw at a digital project.
Become Our AEM Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition to all the good stuff such as healthcare package and a competitive salary, you’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3 years of hands-on experience with AEM development.
- You know all there is to know about AEM, and more.
- You are acquainted with enterprise development work streams involving multiple systems, teams and user profiles — and not just because it sounds cool at parties.
- You know how to employ modern technology stacks and cloud-based systems.
- You have strong knowledge of integration approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing and API patterns.
- You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Java 7/8 is key, and thus a big plus.