Affiliate Marketing Manager
The Affiliate Marketing Manager role will report to the Head of Performance Marketing. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the current affiliate marketing program, nurturing and growing our current core relationships as well as developing new opportunities in both the UK and US markets.
What you will do
- Create and deliver the affiliate strategy for the UK & US markets providing aggressive programme growth
- Management of all day-to-day affiliate responsibilities which includes ensuring creative and messaging is up-to-date, providing regular reporting, and spear-heading new opportunities.
- Build and manage productive relationships with existing partners and proactively identify and recruit new partners/publishers
- Work with internal teams to improve and streamline the creation of affiliate marketing material as needed
- Contribute to regular reports (weekly & monthly) for internal stakeholders
- Continuously review affiliate programs to optimise and improve performance
- Monitor the activity of affiliates to ensure compliance with affiliate programme policies and industry regulations
What success looks like
In your first three months, you will hit the ground running by performing a high-level audit of both (UK/US) Affiliate programs to identify efficiencies and opportunities:
- Familiarise yourself with existing affiliate programs in the UK and in the US and identify key improvements in the programs
- Engage with current publishers and start to build relationships with new partners that have relevant audiences who may have interest in GoHenry
- Analyse current performance data as a whole and by individual partner
- Work with leadership to establish a long-term affiliates strategy
- Review current messaging and creative on publishers site to ensure GoHenry is accurately and consistently presented across partners. Ensure creative is up to date and reflects the GoHenry Brand
In your first year, you will:
- Recruit new affiliates, build and maintain relationships with existing affiliates, and develop strategies to grow the affiliate program with the view of considerably scaling the number of sign-ups delivered via Affiliates.
- Oversee relationship management, content deliverables, data reporting, and content optimisation
- Work with the data team to generate regular reports on affiliate performance, highlighting successes and areas for improvement
You'll bring to the team
- A passion for personal finance and/or family-oriented products
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience of running and scaling successful affiliate programs that span globally
- Data-driven, analytical mindset, comfortable with regular use of Excel/Google Sheets and extracting insights from analysis
- Knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape, including best practices, trends, and software innovations. Currently, we use Impact Radius platform for affiliate management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter who is motivated to kickstart their own projects, welcomes challenges, seeks feedback from others, shows perseverance on long-term goals, and changing circumstances, and generally goes above and beyond in their work
- goFlex - flexible working that lets you choose how (& where) you work best (office / home / a mix of both)
- 33 days of holiday (including public holidays)
- An additional birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Westfield Cash Health Plan (for you and your children)
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
- Choose your own equipment
GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids.
GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We are proud to say…
- We help over two million members improve their money skills every single day.
- We are one of Tech Track’s top 50 fastest growing UK companies.
- We were nominated for ‘Best Personal Finance App’ at the British Bank Awards 2020.
- We were voted 'Best Children's Financial Provider' at the British Bank Awards 2021.
- Our kids and parents have donated over £200,000 of their own money to NSPCC via their GoHenry accounts.
- We won the Kids' Cards category of Finder's Customer Satisfaction Awards 2022.
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we are on a mission to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We encourage our teams to take time away from the business to celebrate the holiday season with their loved ones. This means a large part of our teams will be out of the office during December and so there will be a delay in our response times. Please bear with us and we wish you a happy holiday!
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you would like to be, please apply using the link below.