- a tech company changing the way the world reads
- a membership that gives users access to the world’s largest online library of books, audiobooks, magazines, and sheet music
We value trying new things, craftsmanship, being an open book, and the people that make our team great.
Join us and build something meaningful.
About the Role
Reporting to our VP of Business Development, you will craft the strategic vision for our Affiliate Marketing Program and execute that vision to deliver specific growth objectives. This is a key, high impact role that will contribute significantly to expanding Scribd’s customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead affiliate program, work to establish and build strong relationships with affiliate partners to enhance the effectiveness of each partner channel
- Work directly with the top performing affiliates to scale each channel and optimize for quality and growth
- Grow our network by acquiring new affiliate partners, identifying new opportunities
- Develop highly targeted offers and creative assets, aggressively testing copy and calls-to-action, with help from internal creative and marketing teams
- Develop a strategy for direct affiliate partnerships with media publishers
- Leverage data to analyze and optimize the affiliate program
- Own business KPIs and acquisition targets for the affiliate program
You understand the value of relationships and how to maximize the marketing potential for both Scribd’s and our partner’s mutual benefit. You are results-driven, data-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, with a proven track record of running highly targeted affiliate and acquisition campaigns.
You will need:
- 3+ years experience in consumer focused affiliate marketing, preferably at a digital media company and/or a subscription-based business
- Proven experience with a major affiliate platform, bonus points for prior experience with Impact Radius
- Solid understanding of key performance marketing metrics
- Experience with A/B testing creative assets, calls-to-action, landing pages and conversion rate optimizations
- Demonstrable, established relationships within the affiliate community
- Bachelor’s degree required
- We are located in downtown San Francisco, just a few minutes’ walk from BART
- 100% employer covered Medical/Dental/Vision for regular, full-time employees
- We have a small budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes, and other events
- We have a lot of trust with very little bureaucracy
- Three meals a day, catered from local restaurants
- Coffee and tea runs every afternoon
- Apple laptops and Thunderbolt displays
- Company events that include monthly happy hours and offsites (past events include Safari West, Stinson Beach, ski trips, etc.)