As the Agency Relationship Manager at Ambassador, you will prospect into and build relationships with agencies to create brand awareness, educate agency contacts on referral marketing, and ultimately, create sales opportunities. In this role, your job will be to own all agency communications and relationships, host weekly webinars targeted towards agency contacts, visit agencies for "lunch and learns", uncover opportunities that can be passed to our sales team, and assist in fostering additional sales opportunities. You will play a critical role in establishing Ambassador as an ideal partner for agencies and their clients.
Compensation includes base salary, stock options, health insurance, a 401k program, and free healthy snacks.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of marketing and/or customer lifecycle marketing experience
- 2+ years experience working for a marketing/digital marketing agency
- Some experience creating new business opportunities and/or involvement in direct sales
- Intimate knowledge of the marketing technology landscape
- Experience growing account revenue, deepening client relationships, and becoming a trusted advisor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in networking situations & open to travel
- Excited to work in a start up environment
- Results oriented
Ambassador is the leading Referral Marketing Automation platform for businesses of all sizes across the globe. Our platform provides a robust & customizable solution for marketers seeking to leverage the power of their existing customers to generate new business. Founded in 2010, and proudly based in Metro Detroit, Ambassador is one of Michigan’s fastest growing tech startups and was named #321 on the 2016 Inc. 5000 list. Ambassador is a growing team of ‘smart creatives’ who are passionate about creating and defining “Ambassador Marketing” and earned us a spot on Crain's list of "Coolest Places to Work" in Michigan.