eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
The Agent Experience Docent will serve both new and existing agents in familiarizing them with eXp World Campus by providing personalized World tours with their excellent customer service and communication skills.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service at every opportunity and in each encounter with our eXp Agents and Staff - nothing less than excellence every time!
- Rapidly establish a positive working relationship with teammates, agents and other eXp professionals
- Work with Onboarding staff to schedule New Agent Orientation and an eXp World Guided Tour reservations for each newly onboarded agent
- Take attendance for each tour and reconcile against the reservation list. Notate reservation and attendance in agent profile in Enterprise.
- Establish a follow up process for rescheduling agents who miss their scheduled appointment
- Be proficient in World attributes and features
- Learn and utilize the World Tour Script
- Lead daily tours
- Work with Team Operations to schedule and guide private tours for onboarding teams
- Be familiar with and utilize the eXp Orientation Guide to answer questions while on tour and when serving as back-up to Agent Experience Concierges
- Become familiar with all company departments - know who handles what
- Enroll newly onboarded agents in the Agent 365 Program
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of experience in a front line customer service role
- Ability to work and manage in a high volume environment
- Experience in conflict resolution and diffusing situations as needed
- Ability to self manage
- Excellent organization skills
- Tech savvy - ability to learn new systems easily
- Experience using Google Suite strongly preferred
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.