eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or in another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
The Agent Support Manager’s (ASM) mission is to leverage eXp Mexico’s internal systems, processes and technology as a way of increasing onboarded agent engagement and connection with eXp Mexico. The Agent Support Manager supervises and coordinates agent support tasks and processes as well as ensures focus on helping all current and incoming eXp Mexico agents get the answers to their questions and solutions to their problems in a timely manner.
The ASM will be required to take a hands-on approach in all aspects of agent support including but not limited to: training, system and process execution, data management and compliance, tracking and reporting, design and development of product and service evolutions.
The ASM is responsible for implementation of strategies necessary to achieve the eXp Mexico retention and growth goals while collaborating with other company, department and team managers and staff as needed. The ASM may be asked to lead a specialized team in the areas of individual residential agents, teams, or some combination of the above as needed.
- Work with leadership to implement agent engagement strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, test, build, deploy and iterate on current processes, services and future products
- Train team members in necessary systems, process and products
- Report to leadership on the key results required to achieve objectives
- Provide updates and knowledge to the team as discovered and necessary
- Work on day-to-day tasks of the agent support process in eXp World or other tools as needed
- Identify training needs for team members and coordinate with assigned trainers for execution
- Collaborate with leadership and colleagues to support agent needs and build team culture
- Facilitate team meetings and updates
- Handle and resolve escalations as necessary
- Maintain knowledge of eXp systems, team structures/requirements, and agent resources
- BA or BS or relevant work experience required
- Spanish and English language skills required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the real estate industry with a focus on delivering a world-class customer service/experience
- High volume, multi-task environment in real estate or relevant experience
- Highly adaptable , analytical and a clear-thinking problem solver
- A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Positive, trustworthy, and dependable
- Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.