We want to rid the world of money laundering, terrorist financing and bribery & corruption. It's a big goal, but we're well on the way to achieving it - by building out the world’s largest and most comprehensive anti money laundering solution (but that’s really only the start for us).
To move even faster, we're looking for outstanding platform-focused product leaders to guide the decision-making and roadmap for our platform product.
We are a Fintech50 startup, and we're ventured backed by one of Europe's best VC firms - Balderton Capital.
Our Product ethos - does this sound like you?
- You love deeply understanding user needs
- You sit with users, feel their pain and design solutions to fix that pain
- You're motivated by an insatiable intellectual curiosity and you look to continuously improve
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - you have no need for hand-holding, you own something and take it on and ship products on time
- You appreciate the power of clear, succinct communication
As an Agile Delivery Manager, your main responsibility is to facilitate the team in achieving their goals. You will also promote/maintain agile/lean best practices with the broader organisation.
To do that, you will need to:
- Work closely with the technical team lead and product manager to achieve team goals
- Ensure that the team follows the Definition of Done.
- Setting up the agile framework/environment for teams or wide org
- Run key agile ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, etc) with the goal of continuous improvement based on the appropriate agile methodology for the situation
- Coach/support squads and wider org around agreed agile/lean best practices
- Align agile teams to deliver according to priorities and product roadmap
- Build and maintain a strong team and cross-teams dynamic.
- Removing impediments to facilitate rapid, friction-free delivery of quality software
- Identify long-term areas of improvement and champion solutions to enable the team to deliver value.
- Create & maintain transparency around key work artifacts (stories, epics, boards, OKR progress) in an accurate state at all times
- Promote and always seek to improve collaboration both within and external to the team, and keep key stakeholders external to the team on-board
- Very comfortable working within a highly technical domain.
- Razor-focused on creating real customer value from delivering high-quality software
- Persistent in resolving impediments to enable the team effectively and smoothly
- Extensive experience as a Delivery Manager, Scrum Master or Agile Coach within fast-moving and rapidly growing organizations
- Familiarity with at least 2 frameworks: Scrum, Lean, Kanban, DaD, Less, SaFE.
- Awareness and experience with successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Pair programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Very good understanding and experience with software development processes and lifecycle.
- Been part of multiple complex projects that have successfully delivered value to customers in an iterative fashion
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements