We are looking to hire an energetic, resourceful Awesomeness Coordinator to support the cultivation of a functional, inspiring and fun office environment. You should be enthusiastic, creative and willing to assist with any and all tasks. You should enjoy working independently or in a team, figuring out how to get things done, even if you've never done them before. You will be responsible for supporting the Awesomeness Enabler and the entire staff. Recruiting coordination, basic travel arrangements, office supplies and snacks, and deliveries - all of these are within your purview.
- Facilitating the needs of the team and the office.
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the office.
- Supporting hiring managers in the interview process, including Greenhouse coordination and interview setup and scheduling
- Maintaining organized electronic file structure for contracts, docs, etc.
- Assisting in executing company events and industry events/attendance
- Periodic research projects
- Basic receptionist duties
- Other tasks as assigned by Executive Team
What We Look For:
- Love to organize, coordinate, and keep the trains running on time
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Work hard - play hard, a strong desire to keep the office running smoothly
- Fresh, energetic, and enthusiastic personality.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Self-starter and self-motivated. Not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Positive attitude, where no project or problem is too big or too small.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of technology.
- Excellent social skills: friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people