Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Director of Americas Partner Marketing will be responsible for the MSP and reseller partner programs and experiences. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated campaigns/programs designed to drive global engagement, sign-up, and deal registration generation through multiple channels. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B partner and MSP marketing, with a strong background in acquisition strategies, nurture and engagement, campaign development, as well as the KPIs for tracking successful growth. This role will drive both direct and indirect acquisition programs which may include content syndication, online advertising, social, email communications, through-partner opportunities, and contribute to sales enablement initiatives. Close alignment with the MSP and Partner Sales teams will be critical to understand the unique needs and ensuring marketing programs hit the mark.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the partner and MSP annual plan based on annual goals, outlining strategy to accomplish goals, strategies and tactics to hit deal reg and MSP sign-ups, and schedules and budgets required
- Partner with your international and other field marketing/sales partners counterparts to share ideas, best practices, consistent approaches, and joint prospecting strategies
- Drive awareness through acquisition programs to ensure partners are educated about our offerings, leads increase to meet goals, and quality is delivered to the sales team
- Partner with product marketing and creative teams to develop content and deliverables are imaginative, targeted, and compel partner actions and engagement
- Build programs with the appropriate on-line and off-line mix such as search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, and hands-on event planning and execution
- Ensure all relevant programs and content are easily accessible to partners within Partner Portal
- Ensure consistency with brand messaging and voice
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, PMM, web, content, marketing operations, insights, sales enablement, and sales, for all content, program, and tool development
- Manage external agencies including media vendors and creative/digital agencies
- Manage budgets, timelines, resources, processes
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Demonstrated success in leading partner marketing, equivalent to about seven years of partner marketing experience
- Background in B2B partner marketing with a premium placed on security industry, but not required
- Lead with collaboration and sharing best practices. Confident in ideas and recommendations, with openness for trying new things and knowledge that there is more than one way to accomplish success
- This person must be a self-starter, highly motivated, team player and problem solver
- This role has both strategic and frontline responsibility, so ability to partner with cross-functional teams for support is essential.
- Daily, hands-on user of SFDC for pulling metrics and records, with support from Marketing Operations for dashboards.
- Exceptional project management skills to show plan articulation, timelines, production schedules, KPI scorecards, or any other required documentation.
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communications skills, with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
- Be comfortable communicating and sharing plans and successes with all levels, including peers and executives.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff