We’re looking for a Regulatory Technology Sales Consultant to ramp up sales of our unique SAAS solutions in mainland Europe, within the Banking and non-banking financial services sector. You will be supported by significant investment in marketing lead generation activity and a highly capable internal business development team. However, we are looking for candidate prepared to prospect relentlessly to build a high quality pipeline. It is a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment where we will give you the support you need to thrive.
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
We are a small but rapidly growing team of bar-raisers who are passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over two years shaping our products and we are now rapidly accelerating revenue growth out of our UK, European, Singapore and New York offices. We are already helping hundreds of businesses seamlessly onboard customers and process transactions whilst helping them reduce the risk of funding terrorists or facilitating money laundering. Our cutting edge technology is changing the standards of the compliance industry and people in the know want to know us. We are now building the team that will take us to the next level.
- Generate new opportunities from targeted outbound activity, networking and referrals
- Engage with senior decision makers, qualify opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Effectively manage pipeline, prioritise the right deals and create urgency
- Consistently overachieve upon new business target against a quarterly quota
- Feedback valuable market and product intelligence to our Product and Strategy teams
- Contribute towards on-boarding and training of the lead generation and junior sales team, through best practice sharing and coaching
The ideal candidate
- Fluent English and German
- Track record in generating new business within a corporate B2B sales environment - we are only interested in speaking with individuals that can demonstrate self-sufficient success and the ability to find, manage and close high-value deals with major brands
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, with at least two in a solution selling environment preferably in B2B compliance/regulatory, or other cloud/SaaS solutions for the financial services industry
- Smart, ambitious and motivated individual who doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Passionate self-starter who is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Target-oriented, highly motivated individual who wants to win whilst always doing the right thing for the customer and for ComplyAdvantage
- Creative-thinker who is willing to try new things to get the best results; thinks quickly and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong team spirit and enjoys working effectively in collaboration with others
- Experience in AML/Compliance/PEP-Sanctions/Transaction Monitoring sales is desirable but not essential
- Keen executor of a standardised sales process, ideally leveraging a known methodology e.g. Sandler, Challenger.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a consultative approach to close business
- Willingness to travel for 5-15 days per month to visit clients and prospects
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow
- Full time role based in our London office
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous commissions and bonuses (uncapped)
- Share option scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan