We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for an Android Developer to join our team.
This is a mid-level role, so you can expect to be working on a variety projects without supervision, select the most appropriate technological solutions for your projects and help your junior teammates where necessary.
- Advanced coding skills in Kotlin
- Good knowledge of RxJava
- Experience with writing tests using both JUnit and Espresso
- Focus on good conventions and clean code
- Knowledge of useful libraries, not only those from Square 😉
- Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines
- Understanding of SOLID principles and ability to implement them in practice
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Advanced knowledge of RxJava
- Open Source contributions
- Frequenting mobile meetups and conferences as attendee or speaker
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding of coroutines
- We offer clear and transparent compensation system (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range 6000 - 10400 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs
- Work with skilled developers who like to share knowledge, challenge each other and experiment with new stuff
- Write code predominantly in Kotlin and only occasionally in Java
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons every 3 months (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go-karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Multisport, private medical care, paid leave and more
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!
Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Medium, and GitHub.