Responsible for designing, architecting, and implementing Instabug's Android SDK.
- Support junior team members in their tasks.
- Understand business needs, processes and engineering requirements/restrictions.
- Design, architect, implement and OWN Instabug's Android SDK.
- Write automated tests for all Android components.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- 5-7 years of solid experience in Android apps and SDKs development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Drive overall operational improvements.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and Android apps architectural design.
- Strong knowledge of the unit testing and functional testing methodologies on Android.
- Strong knowledge of implementing UI elements and animations.
- Strong knowledge of the different 3rd party SDKs available for Android.