Servian, is an award-winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career that will have a greater impact.
We have multiple projects where we are looking for experience or passion for mobile development. We are looking for a Developer who is above the rest. Smart, passionate, and proactive self-starter who continually seek to learn and develop their professional skill set. You will be a brilliant technologist with excellent problem-solving skills.
In addition to mobile development, you will often be working on projects involving multiple technologies from Big Data and Alalytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, DevOps as well as numerous cloud technologies where you can learn, contribute and extend your career into these technologies if you desire.
- Mobile development for Android with Kotlin/Java
- Experience with JNI and Android libraries
- Native and third-party frameworks/libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger, or Firebase would be beneficial.
- Experience with OData services, RESTful and JSON
- Unit Testing, TDD, Memory and Performance testing
- UI/UX storyboard integration experience.
- Understanding all aspects of the customer experience in a mobile application, including UX, performance, networking, usage data, and crash reporting
- Gradle, Build Variants, App signing and release
- Mobile development for iOS with Swift and/or Objective-C
- GraphQL skills are desirable.
- Expertise in Python and OpenCV
- Frontend frameworks: Angular, React, Vue, Svelte
- Web services and APIs: GraphQL, REST, gRPC
- Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD, and automation
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL
- Exposure to cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Exposure to Data Analytics, AI, ML is advantageous but not essential
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Git, Github, Bitbucket Git Flow
- DevOps experience for mobile CI/CD
- Write well-engineered, robust code
- Review and understand requirements and scope of solutions
- Good understanding of MVC and MVVM Design Patterns.
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique and continual improvement
- Ability to develop reusable components
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of iOS and Android releases
- Help share knowledge and experience throughout the team and the company
- Experience as a Scrum Master and/or SAFe methodology
Delivery of quality product features on time and to specification
Gain knowledge, skills and experience across full spectrum of technologies
Make a positive impact to the engineering team and the product we are delivering
This is a great opportunity for someone who is both skilled and passionate about technology and practices and who has a good engineering mindset. Ideally, you’d be looking for a technically challenging problem to solve and be on the forefront of building cutting edge software. If you’re someone who is eager to learn, upskill and grow both in the technical field as well as seniority and commerciality then you’d be a good fit. We’re looking for someone who is a team player that can be responsible and accountable.
At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.Variety
of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.Collaborative
environment for talented technologists.Continuous
learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.Sponsored
certifications across all our partner technology vendors.We
provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.Generous
are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year. Due to Covid-19, all social events are currently virtual.
Inclusion & Diversity
Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Our business is focused on developing our people and offerings across the following:
Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), DevOps and Automation inc HashiCorpData & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced AnalyticsDigital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile DevelopmentCustomer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer InsightsArtificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep LearningCyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.