Credit Karma's mission is to champion financial progress for everyone. We have over 80 million US members and are now taking aim internationally. We are investing heavily in the U.K. with big ambitions to serve British consumers and financial institutions. This is growing beyond the success of the International team for Canada, where in just 12 months we’ve grown Credit Karma to be the country's #1 destination for free access to credit information and financial recommendations on credit and debt products, and we’re just getting started. We are operating as a well funded and supported “startup” within Credit Karma with enormous opportunity to move fast and have high impact.
This role will work on Credit Karma's next generation Android app all while influencing our entire engineering organisation in an entrepreneurial environment.
What You'll Do
- Work with the latest Android frameworks, design patterns, and technologies
- Collaborate with the iOS team to work on cross-platform development with Swift and Objective-C
- Create your own APIs in GraphQL
- Work across Java and Kotlin
- Help drive technical projects cross-functionally with product, design, and other engineering teams
- Participate in code and technical design reviews
- Create dashboards using metrics to empower data-driven decisions
- Influence, design, and implement new user-facing features in Credit Karma’s products
What's Great About It
- The autonomy, pace, and quick decisioning of a startup, with the stability of Credit Karma’s mature platform and business
- You'll have lots of opportunity to break new ground, discover and solve brand new challenges, and make key decisions impacting a large engineering organisation
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about
Experience We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as Android Engineer
- Experience working independently and implementing product features from start to finish
- Development experience in Java
- Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to UKemail@example.com.