● Build modules from scratch by dictating the right modular architecture
● Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
● Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
● Leading a team of Android engineers
Experience and Qualifications:
● Master’s or BS/B.Tech
in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top college
● Hands on experience in writing Android applications using Kotlin
● Experience leading a team of Android engineers will be a plus
● Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
● Expertise in Kotlin or Java, Dagger 2, MVVM architecture, live data, data binding.
● Experienced in Android application architecture and design.
● Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large scale Android application
● Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, debugging, concurrency and
multi- threading in Android.
● Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code.
● Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration &amp; testing and
app distribution infrastructure.
● Experience running a CI/CD pipeline
● Proficient with Unit and UI testing
● Proficient in System Design
● Good understanding of RxJava2.