- Perform rigorous analysis on the pattern of payment history and generate most predictive characteristics for modelling and fraud detection
- Study business operations and the local market to make determinations about its ongoing competitive outlook on fraud behavior
- Diagnose possible frauds by utilizing data skills and continuously investigate and upgrade anti-fraud practices
- Build effective visualization to communicate complex fraud concepts and findings from models and tests
- Establish risk and fraud monitoring reports with effective risk predictors for early-alert and early-action plans
- Construct reports to monitor key performance indicators, and optimize business policy and process of fraud management
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in anti-fraud (payments), credit risk analysis or relevant areas
- Native Portuguese and Advanced or Fluent English (position will demand constant interactions with Asia)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and solid experience in data management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and yet able to steer analytics projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented
- Strong attention to details and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical experts, business partners, and executives
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Anti-Fraud Lead - Payments (São Paulo) job post.