WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the trusted leader in the customer data industry. We believe unified customer data is an organization’s most valuable asset and greatest competitive advantage. We help brands seamlessly unify their siloed customer data and applications in real time and drive more profitable interactions across all touchpoints. Tealium’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) enables you to connect your data so you can connect with your customers.
Founded in 2008, Tealium’s patented and award-winning solutions are used by over 1,000 of the world's most innovative brands, including REA Group, ABC, Woolworths, Sportsbet, Bupa, 7-Eleven, Kmart, Adore Beauty, nib Health Funds, Monash University, Seek etc.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Sydney-based Sales Development Leader to manage a Team of 8 SDR’s located across our Sydney, Tokyo and Singapore offices on a 12 month contract. The ideal candidate has relevant account development/inside sales experience in the SaaS space, has a proven track record of effective people management and exposure to working across APJ markets.
The SDR Manager will work closely with our Marketing, Marketing Ops and Sales Ops Teams to ensure timely follow up of all inbound leads and sponsor the effective execution of demand generation efforts. Similarly, the SDR Manager will work closely with our Sales function and their nominated key target accounts for outbound prospecting effort and on the continuous improvement of personalized and relevant messaging.
This role reports to the VP & GM of Tealium APJ and will be responsible for maintaining a culture of high performance in the SDR Team through ongoing skills training, mentoring and coaching.
Day-to-day role of the SDR Team
- Respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads, with the aim of setting up an initial meeting for the Sales Team
- Partner with Account Executives to agree key target accounts and create strategies to approach and engage
- Research, identify, and market to prospects that would benefit from Tealium’s products/services
- Conduct high level discovery calls with executive level prospects
- Maintain communication with prospects through educational email, video, social and phone touch points to continue their understanding of Tealium
- Over-achieve on monthly meetings quota of 7 accepted SDR initial meetings
Day-to-day role of the SDR Manager:
- Lead weekly team meeting to motivate Team, steer prospecting efforts and activities, assess performance, and open a forum of Team discussion, ideas and continuous improvement
- Conduct fortnightly 1:1 meetings with each of the APJ SDR’s, as well as Sales and Marketing Leaders in each region
- Ensure adherence to SDR processes and SLA’s
- Engage in call shadowing sessions, role plays and other coaching activities with your SDR’s
- Produce activity and pipeline reports and provide trend insights
- Review past performance and planned future marketing campaigns and co-ordinate necessary training that may be needed Monitor success of co-working with SDR and AE teams and develop tactics and strategies to optimize these relationships
Why you are a perfect fit:
- You are a natural leader with a culture-first performance driven attitude You are curious and eager to learn
- You are data literate and able to derive your own data insights You have experience working with SFDC CRM for lead mgmt.
- You are organized and like to create a plan
- You thrive in and promote a diverse and inclusive working environment
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Platform (CDP) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.