Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
At the heart of this transformation is Blend Builder, our in-house low-code platform, designed to exponentially enhance our ability to innovate, create, and deploy solutions for our customers. We are excited to form a new team dedicated to harnessing the potential of Blend Builder and are seeking individuals who can lead the way in becoming experts on this platform. Application Developers will work closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement innovative workflows that drive efficiency and value for our customers.
How you'll contribute:
- Create, modify, and optimize workflows within Blend Builder to address specific business needs and customer requirements.
- Become a subject matter expert in Blend Builder, keeping up with the latest updates, features, and best practices to drive innovation.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, deployment leads, customers, and other stakeholders to understand business objectives and translate them into efficient workflow solutions.
- Perform rigorous testing and quality assurance to ensure workflows are error-free and meet the desired functionality.
- Provide post-production support for workflows by being “on-call” including during non-business hours as necessary.
- Create comprehensive documentation for developed workflows, including user guides and best practice documentation
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in low-code development tools like Mulesoft or Salesforce that include drag-and-drop tools capable of creating highly customizable solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to translate complex business requirements into efficient workflow solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.