Job Role: Application Security Engineer
- Design, handling and management of information security operations for all technical controls
- Review of technical security architecture of applications and business processes
- Handling and management of SOC and related Application security activities like:
- Application security
- VA and PT
- Code Reviews (DAST, SAST)
- Understanding of security threats and controls, logs of devices and related correlation.
- Hands on experience on OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25.
- Understanding of security forensics, reserve engineering.
- Graduate / Post Graduate from reputed institute
- CEH/OSCP/OSCE certification preferred
- Expertise in application security technical controls i.e. Authentication, Authorization, Encryption & Logging
- Thinking like a hacker and focus more on threat modeling, threat vectors and having fresh eyes look over code, processing and data.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.