We’re building a movement - an education revolution.
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process.
Founded in 2015, we have built partnerships with over 1,200 primary, secondary, and post-secondary schools, and work with 3,500+ recruitment partners to drive diversity on campuses across Canada and the United States. To date, we have assisted more than 80,000 students with their educational journey. Together, we will achieve our mission of educating the world. In November 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast™ 50.
Our team of over 430 ApplyBoardians and growing, is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprised of 27 nationalities, 53 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated. ApplyBoard is headquartered in Kitchener, ON Canada, with representatives in 20 countries including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and China.
We are looking for a detail oriented, customer-centric and creative Application Evaluation Coordinator, who is bilingual in Turkish, to join our growing Customer Experience team and take our company and platform to the next level!
What you'll be doing everyday:
- Review student documents to ensure student eligibility for consideration across diverse educational backgrounds
- Work with our partnership schools and recruiters to resolve application issues and submit quality applications on behalf of our students
- Work across teams to ensure program requirements and intakes are accurate to ensure optimal student outcomes
- Empathetically communicate application outcomes to our students, whether positive or negative
- Assist applicants with program inquiries and requirements
- Provide advisement to students on alternative program options that meet their interests and educational backgrounds
- Communicate with our partner school to cultivate positive relationships and clarify application processing ambiguities
- Ensure application processes are regularly updated to ensure precision of process detail
- Follow up with applications once a student has applied through our website so we can submit it to our partner schools in a timely manner
- Cultivate agent and student relations to ensure all post-submission documents are submitted in a timely manner
- Communicate with our students and agents to ensure program requirements are met
- Meticulously review students documents to ensure overall quality and program relevancy and requirements
- Process payments and refunds for application fees
- Keep thorough, up-to-date records of all school and program requirements
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Post Secondary Education
- Fluent in: Turkish (speaking, reading and writing)
- Proficiency in proofreading/ editing text to ensure spelling and grammatical correctness
- Strong analytical abilities, detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Gmail
- Adept researching and problem-solving capabilities
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative, teamwork environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to new policies and procedures
- An ability to work cross-functionally to ensure application processing consistency and efficiency
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure we provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.